Thursday 12 March 2009

One Way Round

While I'm drowning in paperwork I just heard about this wonderful little jaunt. Not sure I'll be able to weasle my way into this one, since their Logo clearly states 12 Guys, 12 Bikes, 4000 miles but it'll be a great ride.
Check their website and donate, its for St Johns Ambulance who keep us safe at most events you can think of.



The event started in 2008 with Rob Lewis organising a ride around Britain’s coast line for the charity covering over 3000 miles in less than 5 days. They now have a host of sponsors including MCN, BikeSafe, Buff, Pirelli, MotorSportVision to cover costs.
Schedule of events is here, based in North Wales.
Good Luck to Everyone and thanks to Jenny Tinmouth for passing on the link.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wrong were you then? Think I might have to change the guys bit now. There are now four girls on the team!!

Welcome to the team Robx

AVIF Volunteers in Kenya said...

Cheers for the comment, Rob .. I was wrong about the Wirral too .. changed to North Wales now !!