Monday 17 May 2010

I'm so pants

I've not updated this blog in so so long but now I will as I've finally ditched my addiction to flash-based Moonfruit.com and therefore the KO2 website too. A wonderful designer in London, Li, of FreakorGeek, is, as we speak, rustling up a new look site for us but since we're still stalled in process and council ... Yawwwwwn.

I won't bore you with details but we're S-T-I-L-L waiting for a go-ahead from NYCC as to  whether or not we can join forces with their new 40-place BESD School on the Forest Moor site. when things start moving we can too.

Although the waiting around is of course frustrating, while this takes place, Zero Motorcycles are stepping up their presence with the help of the TT Zero event (Year 1) of electric superbike racing on the Isle of Mann. Since KO2 wants to use electric dirtbikes this is all good and will help bring the prices down of the units.



So .. I wait patiently but in the meantime am hoping to go get some valuable experience with Simon "Dakar" Pavey and Charley Boorman over in Wales at his off road skills school.

No comments: